Introducing Peptide Infusion Therapy – An advanced anti-aging breakthrough.
AccelaFuze™ peptide infusion treatments
AccelaFuze™ peptide infusion treatments offer your patients better results and your clinic higher profits.
AccelaFuze™ peptide infusion treatments stimulate the body's own cellular repair system to produce new skin cells, collagen and elastin, reducing the signs of aging caused by photo-damaged skin.
COMBINATION THERAPY SYSTEM
AccelaFuze™ Combination Therapy System is a revolutionary profit-driving machine providing you with the fastest, most comprehensive and advanced Combination Therapy System ever developed. AccelaFuze™ Combination Therapy System is proven to provide faster, easier and more profitable treatments.
The 3 in 1 Advantage
- Bio-Barrier™ disposable tip cap design eliminates concerns of viral or bacterial cross-contamination
- No cleaning or sterile processing required between treatments saves you time and money
- Programmed menus provide optimal control of the peel depth for a gentle exfoliation or a deep medical grade peel customized to the skin being treated
Infusion of Medical Grade Topicals:
- Deep Cleansing with a glycolic based toner
- Exfoliation with a 10% Lactic Acid peel
- Skin Lightening with a Kojic Acid base
- Moisturizing with powerful botanical antioxidiants
- Collagen regeneration and wrinkle reduction with growth factor stimulating peptides
- CLICK HERE for Infusion Solutions
LED Light Therapy (featuring the CoolBreeze™ Wand)
- Blue light for Acne treatments
- Yellow light for collagen stimulation
- Red light for reduction of inflammation, restoration of uniform pigmentation and pain reduction
- CoolBreeze™ light wands cool and soothe the skin with gentle airflow during treatment
Saves Valuable Time
- A touch-dial treatment selector easily moves from microdermabrasion peels to cool, soothing topical infusion to therapeutic LED light therapy.
- No setup or cleanup time required between treatment modes.
- The Plug-N-Peel™ canisters are changed out instantly.
- Expands the number of treatments offered with just one system.
- Provides combination therapy appropriate for all skin types and colors, delivering cool and soothing clinically effective treatments without pain or downtime.
- Menu items can be customized ensuring clients return more often for their specific treatment regimen.
- Advanced peptide serums provide optimal at-home therapy between professional treatments and additional revenues for your business.
to read the "Infusion Solutions" article in Medesthetics Magazine, July 2008
to read the Accelafuze™ Peptide Infusion white paper
Accelafuze™ from Genesis Biosystems is a revolutionary profit-driving machine with versatility far superior to anything else on the market. The system provides you with the fastest, most comprehensive and advanced skin rejuvenation platform ever developed for the aesthetic market.
Our goal is to ensure you never have downtime in your office. Accelafuze&trade systems have been engineered to provide the highest reliability and our technical support and training is unsurpassed, providing you with the confidence of having the industry leader as your partner in your aesthetic practice.
Accelafuze™ delivers three clinically effective treatments without pain or downtime. These three separate, yet uniquely necessary, skin treatments in one system.
First, a gentle, crystal-free peel of the stratum cornium is performed. After the aged cells of the skin are removed, an infusion of scientifically formulated topical serums is given specifically for the skin condition being treated. The infusion process is cool, soothing and extremely effective as the newly peeled surface of the skin drinks in the nutrients that are professionally applied through the Accelafuze™ process.
The final stage is LED Light Therapy. It is applied to the treatment area, providing multiple benefits to complete the treatment regimen.
The Accelafuze™ features a sophisticated touch-dial treatment selector that allows the operator to easily move from crystal-free microdermabrasion peels to cool, soothing infusion of topicals to LED light therapy with no setup time required between treatment modalities. Saving you time, enhancing your treatment menu items and maximizing your profits — these are just a few of the benefits of the Accelafuze™ ownership experience.
Our patented PLUG-N-PEEL system is extremely easy to use, and is pre-packaged and sealed, eliminating the filling of serum canisters and the exposure to biohazardous waste. There are no more messy containers and tubes to deal with, and you will NEVER again have to purchase or replace gaskets, system filters or install separate threaded supply and waste containers. PLUG-N-PEEL is designed with a built-in handle for easy installation and removal utilizing lightweight, disposable canisters. The Micro Air Filtration is built-in and superior to standard HEPA filters, with a no-clog, consistent flow design.
PLUG-N-PEEL provides your practice with improved cost-effectiveness, safety and ease of use. Best of all, the Plug-n-Peel canister minimizes any downtime since the canister self-seals, assuring your Accelafuze™ system has optimal vacuum and serum flow from patient to patient.
You’re committed to your patients’ success. We are committed to yours.
To learn more about Accelafuze technology, call 1-866-945-8482 and talk to a J'Vita CosMedic Consultant today.